Train on...

Or get out of the way of the revolution!

Wednesday 6 August 2008

Monster Stretch...

So my legs aren’t sore any more after a monster stretching session I had about 3 days ago. I really feel that my Pike Press will improve vastly if I can increase the flexibility in my legs. So, I went nuts on a stretching session, and forgot one of the basic principles and philosophies of this blog, ‘slow and steady wins the race’.

Anyway, I want to really focus on the Pike Press as it’s a move that I find difficult, but obtainable, and it looks fucking awesome when done correctly.

On a separate note I have been inspired to start the single arm pull-ups again, so am going to incorporate then into my back workout. The single arm pull-up is something I find difficult, both technically and physically so this is going to require some serious practise. A friend has made some excellent strength gains with one arm pull-ups so I figured I better get on with it.

No comments: