Train on...

Or get out of the way of the revolution!

Wednesday 13 August 2008

Hand Stand Clap

So, after reading a friends blog, and realising that he is actually a lot closer than me to achieving the handstand clap i thought i better ramp up my efforts and start training this move seriously.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YvG1yME5lE0

I tried tonight, and with jelous infused strengh actully managed to leave the ground (for the first time). It seems that (like with so much of my training) that once I have seen someone (or as in this case read about someone) elses efforts it inspires me to try harder, and achieve more...

anyway, I managed to leave the groud, although I felt the landing jar my wrist and i wonder if i have my hands in the correct positions.

1 comment:

Prof. Steven M. Platek said...

Dan - Congrats dude! And don't read about it, check it out at http://evotraining.blogspot.com

I've posted a short vid of leaving the ground.

I too wonder about the hand position issue, but am pressing on.

Congrats again!