Train on...

Or get out of the way of the revolution!

Wednesday 16 July 2008

Trained on my shoulder last night and it didn't give me too much jip. I am starting to think that it's more of a chest injury than a shoulder one as I managed to do some handstand push-ups without any problems.

I avoided working chest again but I am going to do some light reps tonight, making sure that I don't feel any discomfort when doing it.

I am going to continue with the 'little and often philosophy' and continue to work each body part every time I train. This gives me the flexibility to train consistently without having to worry about re-hurting my shoulder.

Handstand wise this is coming along slowly, but surely and I have figured out a technique for helping me with the pike press. I am basically using a boson ball to aid me with getting my hips high enough to then create the lift with my stomach.

No comments: