Train on...

Or get out of the way of the revolution!

Thursday 17 July 2008


3) Tuck Press. (8 attempts X 3)

4) Negative Pike Press.
I attempted 3 sets of 10 last night but found this a little too much. My wrists were hurting and by the end I was having trouble holding a hand-stand at all. I also discover that a wide base, with the hands turned out slightly made a massive difference in stability. I also managed 2 tuck presses in a row, not the first time I have ever done this, but this felt really stable and after a rest, I think I will be able to do it again.


Shoulders

2) Shoulder Rotation (dumbbell) 10 x 10 x 10

3) Side shoulder lateral pulls 6 x 6 x 6


Chest
Still unable to work chest in any way.


Legs
2) Calf Raises.

3) Leg Curls 10 x 10 x 10


Back

3) Close grip Chin-ups 12 x 8 x 5

5) Towel Pull-ups. 12 x 8 x 5


Stomach

2) Leg Raises. 6 x 6 x 6

4) L-seat Practice. 9 set at 5 seconds per leg. Only did one leg at a time.


Stretch to finish, my flexibility is slowly improving, but i.m still having a hard time getting into a Pike press position.

No comments: