Train on...

Or get out of the way of the revolution!

Thursday 10 July 2008

Sprint training

Worked my shoulder last night, extremely lightly.
All in all everything went well; I did feel slight pains but nothing too serious. I think at this points it’s extremely important for me to keep it light, although it so fucking frustrating it’s driving me insane.
The niggling pain in my wrist has gone, and I think, having week off has done the trick. If I can just sort out my shoulder I will be injury free. (for the first time in about 3 years)

Also this morning, I did the speed training; it didn’t go as well as I thought,

3 mins at 14kph
Walk.

3 mins at 14kph
Walk

2 mins at 14kph
Walk

2 mins at 14kph
Finish.

I actually found this very difficult, and if I gained anything from this run I managed to identify a serious weakness. Being able to hold a decent pace is going to be essential for me if I am going to be able to break 5k in 25 Mins.

No comments: