Train on...

Or get out of the way of the revolution!

Wednesday 9 July 2008

Shoulder injury cont...

So my shoulder is still giving me some jip, but its slowly getting better. I am going to go back the gym tonight, have a light workout and see how it feels tomorrow morning.
After a few days off the gym (7days) I went for a run this morning and managed…

4.85k in 25 mins.

I started out at 12kph but felt very weak from the start… I definitely need to work on my speed, and maintaining speed for distances. I think I am going to start an interval training type thing,

4mins – Walking.
4mins – 13/14kph.

And do three sets of sprinting.

With any luck this will increase my speed endurance and enable me to break that 5k barrier.

Also, might be starting rock climbing at the weekend, this is something that I am starting to feel is essential for Wilderness Survival Training.

No comments: