Train on...

Or get out of the way of the revolution!

Saturday 5 September 2009

Job and shoulder sorted, lets get back to training.

I decided to check back in on my blog, and low and behold I noticed the hit counter recording a fantastic 10,000 hits..

I was gobsmacked to say the least.

I never realised that people actually looked at the thing...

Anyway, now that I'm all settled into my new job, and my shoulder injury is sorted (fingers crossed) I've decided to start using my blog again as a sorce of motivation, encourgement and a means of recording progress.

The idea of a blog is for others to read (otherwise you could just write it out in a diary) but I never realised how much this blog motivated me.

Anyway, I've decided to rework my workout based on a few comments left about lack of lower body work. Its something that needs addressing, so my workout it going to get a makeover. I will post soon, and if anyway have comments, positive or negative (it's all good) I would love to hear them.

6 comments:

Richard Bartlett said...

Hey Giles, I'm glad that you're all fixed up. I'd be interested to hear how your new training regime works out. BTW; my blog can be found here: http://super-human-strength.blogspot.com/. I think I started writing it around the time of your last post. Welcome back!

Prof. Steven M. Platek said...

Welcome back Dan!
In terms of legs, try some real power moves with explosivity - jerks, cleans, deadlifts, overhead squats, jumps, etc. I have been using them and my legs feel great! Good luck, and keep us posted. I've dropped the ball on my blog, but have been contemplating reworking it since I am back in teaching and bored with it. LOL
Hi to all my liverpool buddies at exec Fit

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays! My name is Lisa Hope and I am the assistant editor of Disorder.org. I am contacting you today in hopes of developing a strategic partnership with your website; we have seen your site and think your content is great. Disorder.org is an online gateway for people to find information regarding disorder diagnosis, symptoms, and treatment -- and is continually adding content. More specifically, Disorder.org is starting a campaign to promote awareness about eating disorders of all types. If you're interested in a partnership, please contact me at lisa.disorder.org@gmail.com.

Prof. Steven M. Platek said...

Danny - are you ever going to post again!?!?!
Happy new year mate! I hope you are well.

Anonymous said...

What an impressive effort you have done for an impressive title.
mma

Hiit said...

Great post thank you for publishing it. Love your site